Business Owner Policy is package insurance that covers major liability and property losses as well as loss of income if your business cannot operate due to a covered event. This package insurance can in many instances provide more complete coverage, at a lower premium, then purchasing each of the policies separately. Business Owner Policy Insurance policies provide most of the coverages needed for small and medium size businesses with the exception of commercial auto and workers compensation.
Call 800-882-8080 Now for Free Quote or
Complete the Business Owner Policy Quote Form
A Business Owners Policy generally includes:
- Property insurance (covering buildings, inventory and equipment).
- Liability protection (covering harm caused by employees or products to other people or their property and accidents on your property by third party).
- Business interruption insurance (covering losses caused by covered peril that requires you to shut down operations or reduce production for a time).
- Crime insurance from burglaries and theft.
- Liability for non-owned or hired vehicles.
Call today or complete the form linked below and one of our business insurance specialists will work with you to design a package that meets your business needs.
EIS FINANCIAL AND INSURANCE SERVICES strives to perform our business with the utmost integrity. We operate in a manner that endeavors to exceed the expectations of our clients. Our staff looks forward to continually serving our clients with quality insurance and extraordinary service. We take pride in putting you first and going the extra mile.