Financial Security During Retirement
Long-Term Care Statistics
- Every year, 100,000 Americans deplete their assets paying for long- term care.
- Two out of every five Americans over 65 will need nursing home care at some point in their lives.
- On a nationwide average, Medicare covers only 6% of long- term care costs.
- For couples 65 and over, there is a 75% likelihood that one partner will need long-term care.
- 60% of people over age 75 will need long-term care for approximately 3 years.
Call 800-882-8080 Now to speak to an agent and get a Free Quote
Six Reasons for Long-Term Care Insurance
- Maintain Independence
- Protect Assets
- Quality Long-Term Care When Needed
- Not Dependent upon Welfare (Medicaid)
- No Family Worries about One's Care
- Peace of Mind
Protect Yourself Now!
There is a solution. Long-term care insurance can give you the security you need, preserve your independence and protect your savings and assets.
Flexible Benefits Tailor-Made for You
Quality and extent of long-term care insurance varies from one plan to the next. Let one of our agents guide you through the choices and options available.
Benefits and Plans May Include:
- Nursing home coverage
- Coverage for skilled, intermediate and custodial care
- In-home care
- Lifetime benefits
- Programs that offer increasing daily benefits over time to protect against inflation without increasing the original premium
- Waiver of premiums during nursing home stays
- Plans underwritten at time of application rather than at time of claim
- Appropriate coverage for your community
EIS FINANCIAL AND INSURANCE SERVICES is an independent agency representing quality insurance companies and matching your needs with the best coverage at the lowest rates.
Give us a call, stop by or send us an e-mail today and see how we can serve you. Our staff speaks English, Spanish, Russian, Farsi and Greek.