Why do you need motorcycle insurance?
You will enjoy being out on the open road even more when you and your motorcycle are properly insured.
- If you are in an accident or your motorcycle is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or a passenger is injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If your motorcycle is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued.
- Your motorcycle may be one of your most prized possessions. It deserves special protection.
Call 800-882-8080 Now to speak to an agent and get a Free Quote
Questions to Ask regarding Motorcycle Insurance
EIS FINANCIAL AND INSURANCE SERVICES is an advocate for finding motorcycle insurance that meets your special needs. Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can I afford to pay if my motorcycle is in an accident, damaged or stolen? (Ask us what your cost savings would be if you raised your deductible.)
- What discounts and programs are available? (Ask about discounts for taking safety classes or having multiple policies. You may also save money if your motorcycle is stored in a garage or if you belong to a motorcycle association.)
- How much medical and liability coverage should I have?
- Does the insurance company have a good reputation for customer service? Is it known for paying claims fairly and promptly?
- What is the process for filing and settling a claim?
Give us a call, stop by or send us an e-mail today and see how we can serve you. Our staff speaks English, Spanish, Russian, Farsi and Greek.